Saturday, August 12, 2017

Heading Towards the Finish Line...Kinda

Good morning and happy Saturday!!

I have been working on this stitching project for two and half years, yes folks, two and half years!! Granted, I've worked and finished on other projects, but I originally chose this pattern because I fell in love with it.  I should respect it enough to get it stitched.  LOL


Still working on pottie training.  I am ever hopeful that I will win.  LOL  Here's the doggies waiting for snacks. Daisy takes her snacks VERY seriously.


Big smile for the camera.


My stepson's birthday gift was a new phone.  Here is our last picture of the summer:


I didn't realize that the camera came with it's own effects.  But boy, once I did, I had FUN!! This is my favorite picture.  I never knew that I would look so good with a clown nose.  The glasses are my regular reading glasses, but they definitely add to the look.  LOL


Took my stepson to the airport last Sunday to fly home.  Can I just say that LA traffic is enough to make me scream?  And once again, California chooses the worst time of the travel season to shut down and start working on the freeways.  I suppose I should just count my blessings that I only head down south a few times a year...

I am off to start my chores.  I was up early this morning to walk before we hit triple digits, but I haven't done much else.  Got to get moving.  LOL  Have a wonderful weekend!

Be kind to one another.

10 comments:

  1. Awww great pictures of you all. I love the one with you in the clown nose. Your stitching looks great. Hope you have a fab weekend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I look fabulous in a clown nose? LOL LOL I can honestly say that this is my favorite picture from the past few months. I LOOK GOOD! LOL

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your sampler!!!
    Great pictures. The one with the clown nose is TOO CUTE!
    Love the furbabies :). I got a foster today. I think I'm in love.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL I fell in love with this sampler when it first came out and was so proud to add it to my collection. Then the poor thing just kept getting pushed back...I was just plain mean. LOL

      I am so happy for you...isn't it wonderful to just hear those little noises that they make? I missed that most of all...the pitter patter of little feet. Sigh. But now, it's mostly just the thunder of the herd as they head down the hallway. LOL

      Delete
  3. Moses and Daisy look happy together. I am sure she will catch on quickly with potty training. She is a border collie after all. And she has Moses to watch. You are one cute clown my friend. Thank you for your precious card.♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. SMILE Yes, those two have become the oddest friends. LOL When he's finished growing, he should out-weigh her by 100 pounds. He is very careful when they wrestle. I worry more about him...she is all over him and doesn't worry about how sharp her teeth are! LOL

      Delete
  4. Woohoo for an almost finish!! It looks great so far. Do you know how you are going to finish it? Framing or something else.

    Lol your new dogs crack me up. I love their size difference. Good luck with the training.

    Ugh....CA highways sound like the ones heading towards Pensacola. I swear they have been working on them since I was a kid in elementary school. I think everyone at this point has just assumed that they will be continously working on them. Lol

    Your clown pic is hilarious :) Gotta love modern technology. At least it let's you laugh at yourself.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a spare room that I've hanging all my samplers. This will be a nice addition.

      I am so happy with this picture...I think I should get to use it for my ID at work! LOL

      Delete
  5. Haha, so funny what you can do with that camera. Great picture of you :))
    There seems to be a worldwide consent that road work can best be done during the travel season, lol.
    Great work on your sampler. And it will soon be done ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highway leading to our house has been under construction for over ten years. According to their website, should be finished in 2025. LOL
      CalTrans puts in a lane, takes out a lane, moves a lane, adds a crossing...you really never know which side of the road to stay on...LOL I spent most of Sunday stitching, so I should be done by the end of the week!

      Delete