Friday, July 31, 2020

That's a Negative!

Oh yay!  I am Covid-19 free.  As is DH and close friends.  Found out last week and took a moment to be thankful before beginning my happy dance.  LOL

We are sticking close to home and dreaming of traveling.  Sigh.  I miss my son so much.  I have visited at least once a year since he moved to Iowa.  This is the first year that I have no plans.  Sigh again.

Working on my SAL.  Here is the updated picture.  August is up and planning on getting started tonight.


My dahlias are gorgeous, though not as many blooms as last year.



It was a bit cooler last week so my roses had new blooms.  I took these yesterday.  Today's heat hit hard and most will be dehydrated by the end of the day.



I'm loving my grapes this year.  So tasty!  And the birds agree.  LOL  I go out every day and hope that the birds slept in and I've got a chance to harvest.


Here is an example of Grape Roulette.  The left...I win.  The right...the birds win.  LOL


Watching my kumquats grow, very slowly.  Kumquat for one.


My walking buddy was busy this morning so I decided to do some baking before the heat hit.  Some lovely white chocolate/raisin cookies.  I also baked banana bread.  Lucky I started so early...temperature hit 102 degrees today.  Yikes!


Several years ago my husband adopted a cat.  Moto is a sweetie but can look pretty grumpy.  I call this picture "Yellow Cat on a Yellow Tractor".


Doesn't he look great?  LOL

Okay, enough sharing for today.  Take care.  Be kind to one another.

1 comment:

  1. I just love all your pictures. Beautiful blooms. Moto does look pretty grumpy.
    Your SAL is magnificent!!!
    Happy to hear you and hubby are negative.
    I wanted to head west to Las Vegas to visit my son...sigh. Hopefully sometime this fall things will be better.

    ReplyDelete