Sunday, April 1, 2018

Home, Home on the Range...







Happy Easter from the rancho!!  We are back home.  SMILE.

It was a long two weeks.  Hubby spent a total of six days at the hospital and another nine days at the acute rehab center.  We are a long way from normal, but at least he is home.

The use of his hand is much approved.  Foot?  Hmmm...it's gonna take a while.  The rehab center wants us to do two to three days a week of rehab.  They said to go ahead and go to a center in our area, but hubby's doctor said that he would prefer at-home rehab.  Hubby's doctor is also my dad's doctor, so he knows that time is at a premium for me, so he would rather have the rehab at home so I'm not spread so thin.   I have taken another week off from work, so at least I can get everything settled before then.  Doctor is one of my favorite people right now.  LOL

I don't have much other news on the craft side.  I'm working on several different quickie projects, but no pictures yet.  I will try to catch up later this week.

I wish each of you a wonderful day.  Be kind to one another.

13 comments:

  1. I'm so happy hubby is back home and improving. How wonderful that the doctor recommended at-home rehab to ease your burden. Glad you can take another week off work to adjust to your new normal. Hopefully you'll be back to the old normal soon.
    Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not too sure about this new normal...but we will get through it.

      Delete
  2. Praise be to God! I am so glad. I am praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We are doing okay. I think I'm more tired than he is. LOL

      Delete
  3. So thankful he is back home. Praying for a quick recovery. His doctor sounds awesome. Sending prayers your way, too sweet friend. ((hugs)). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we can use all the hugs we can get.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad he is home and will get the help he needs at home...saves the toing and froing you would have to be doing. Doctor is so right about that aspect of patient care. Can't wear out the care givers! So good luck again to hubby and hope this week brings continual progress for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the driving was getting old. LOL We are working on getting all his appointments done this week. Still haven't started the in-home PT, but we are on the list.

      Delete
  5. Good to see you and husband back home. And good to know that you have a doctor who also thinks of what is best for you. Wonderful that there is progress for your husband. And I'm sure that there will be more progress with each week. It's not always fast but it's steady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. We are holding up pretty well. I go back to work on Monday...we'll see how that goes. Hubby is getting pretty used to having me around. LOL

      Delete
  6. The dogs think it is their job to get me up here and they take it quite seriously. I never argue with them.

    บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely, be creative and unique and the possibilities are limitless.Thanks,Hopefully you found it helpful.
    บาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete