Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday is Here!!

And here we are...Sunday morning at the rancho.  Very quiet and enjoying the sunrise.  My coffee is pretty darn good today.  Well, the coffee is good but the creamer makes it awesome! LOL

My roses are blooming like it's early summer.  They seem completely unaware that we are getting into the 30's at night.  I don't prune until after the first heavy freeze.




Lots of finishes for my friend.  I really like how this cube turned out.  I used ribbon and burlap and made the pins.  Not your usual Easter colors, but darn cute.



Sweet little bunny.  I made the template so was sure to save it for next time.  Hearts are hard.  LOL


These eggs were too big for the egg shaped wooden ornaments I had in my stash, but these turned out just as pretty.


Stand up.  I think she stitched this in the early 2000's.  LOL


I LOVE this one!!  The chipped wood and the twine came together perfectly!


Here is my 2020 potato harvest.  I threw some old potatoes in the ground since they already had roots.  I didn't get a lot...about the same as I put in.  LOL  But they're edible and will be tasty with scrambled eggs and sausage.


This is the update on my SAL.  November came out yesterday, so hoping to get stitching on that today.


With the cold weather, my walk at 7 am has been pretty chilly.  I made this hat to wear to Iowa last year.  Works just as well in California! LOL


I came across this on Pinterest.  I can say that it definitely fits my crafting style.  LOL


I'm off like a herd of turtles.  I did most of my yardwork yesterday, so this will be a stitching, sit-on-my-behind kind of day.  Hmmm...to be honest, since retirement a lot of my days are like that!  LOL

Enjoy your week.  Be safe.  Be kind to one another.


5 comments:

  1. So much to comment on.
    Still the rose whisperer. WOW! Simply beautiful.
    And speaking of beautiful, you have one lucky friend. Your finishes are perfection.
    SAL is wonderful.
    I'm a wuss. I think my outdoor walking days are over until next spring.
    LOVE the last meme. How very true...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I was a bit lazy yesterday...hit the treadmill instead of the road. LOL I know that the two mile walk takes 40 minutes. I wasn't willing to give that up. Just did 30. LOL My roses are crazy this year!!

      Delete
  2. Oh your roses!!! Your friend is so blessed to have you as her finisher! You do a super job at it Angela! :) Love your hat for your walks. Good for you keeping at the walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think the hat is a little silly, but I wear it anyway. At my age, I can wear what I want. We have a great partnership. LOL I have more patterns than I will ever do...and she has more finishes than she will ever display. LOL

      Delete
  3. Please send me your email address. Since you are a no reply blogger, I cannot respond to your comments. I know I had it at one time, but can't figure out what it is. Tks ;-)

    ReplyDelete