Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Another Quiet Sunday

Pretty quiet this morning. Dad had a bad night. Woke up to him coughing and coughing and coughing. Went in and checked, way too warm and had very labored breathing. Got him into dry clothes and settled back in. Had a bad feeling, but, it's not time yet...

Went to my birthday dinner with my sissy last night. Very nice, great food, and a welcome little break. We had not even left the restaurant and she had already had pictures posted. Granted, they were from my phone, her's was giving her fits. Guess that makes me an accessory! LOL

Working on a new punch needle. Pretty little bunny with a heart. Picked up a needle punch book on Amazon called Punchneedle Embroidery 40 Folk Art Designs by Barbara Kemp and Margaret Shaw. It really does have 40 designs, but the best part, it has very clear pictures, lots of instructions, and has the patterns at the back, so you copy them easily. I think I paid about half price on Amazon ($7.00), but it is worth full price. I know there are several patterns in this book that I would be punching.


I'm still working on my cross stitch ornament. Got the tree and bird done, now on to the snowmen. Lots of white...

So off to start my day, filled with chores and grocery shopping. A never ending circle. Be kind to one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment