Thursday, November 13, 2014

They Say It's My Birthday...

Well, that's not exactly the way that song goes...LOL I am a big 54 today. And, it is my 34th wedding anniversary. I didn't mind fifty and really not much bothered about 54. I guess that inside I still see myself as a youngster. LOL My hardest birthday was 25. Not sure why...sat and cried for hours. Looking back, can't find a reason. Guess I just thought that 25 was a quarter of a century and it deserved to be cried over! I was supposed to be off today, but since most of my vacation was cancelled, I will be at the grindstone all day. No big plans for the night. DH has a doctor's appointment and with caring for Dad, well, a little hard to find time to celebrate. We picked up a pumpkin cheesecake at Trader Joe's, so that will be a bright spot. I managed to get DH's "yuk", so not much done in the craft arena this past weekend. Between trying to not throw up and keeping my eyes open, I spent most of my time in a prone position. LOL I finished another punch needle and as soon as I get it mounted, I will get a picture posted. With working on so many projects, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I've got a punch needle, several cross stitch, and two quilts. I don't know what I was thinking. I know better, but I did it anyway! Off to the job. Have a great day and be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment