Monday, October 21, 2013

I Love Hula Hooping

As I drove aimlessly up and down the parking lot at the grocery store, I noticed the most interesting bumper sticker. I LOVE HULA HOOPING. I immediately visualized this most fun person. She (of course it is a she) will be tall, young, and perfect with a great sense of humor and a zest for life. How could she not? Not with that sticker! She would love loud music and drive fast, keeping up with the rest of the fun people. Maybe she was even a cheerleader! Yes, I knew exactly who this woman was...except I was wrong. I pulled into the stall next to the car and it so happened that she chose that exact moment to return. Tall? No, maybe 5 feet 5 inches. Young? Hmmm, looked about my age and did not try to disguise that fact by coloring her hair. Perfect? Hard for me to tell from this angle, but not a cheerleader. Could all my guesses be wrong? By this time, she noticed that I was staring at her. She gives me a big smile and a wave. She zips out of her spot, loud music coming from the open windows. Well, she has a sense of humor, hence the sticker and she definitely seems to have a zest for life, the friendly wave felt right. So the moral of the story, be careful what you put on the back bumper of your car, because I have a bad habit of day dreaming and am liable to make up a new life for you. LOL Be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment