Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Monday!!!

Good morning, peeps and peepettes.  Happy Monday!

I stayed home the whole weekend.  It was nice.  Got lots of yard work done and finished all my house chores, including grocery shopping.  I know, I know, not much fun, but it will be nice to not have to stop and do chores on the way home from work.  More nap time!

Here's a couple of snaps from the yard...a few of the green things I have left.  There are rumors of rain, but I'm not holding my breath.  LOL

One of my hanging succulents.  I like the white and green contrast.



Here is a pretty picture of my bunny ear cactus.  I liked the way the sun was shining on it, it shows off the yellow of the fuzzy needles.  Important safety tip...do NOT try to clean out the pot before pictures.  Those little needles "jump" out and get you!  LOL  Took me an hour to get them all out.




Last week, we had a few teaser days...looked like rain might happen, but just didn't.  Here is a sunset from Friday.


And for those of you who actually read the "About Me" section, that says I cross stitch...Ta Da! Stitching!  I finished the L and M later in the evening.  And yes, there is no J in the pattern.  I checked twice.  LOL  I know that old samplers usually do not have J's, but at first I thought it was my mistake.  That's been known to happen.  LOL


I'm off to work.  Have a great week and be kind to one another.


2 comments:

  1. Those are some big bunny ears! Lovely sunset. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vickie! I hope that today is not the wave of the future. I am sore and tired from all the yard work yesterday. LOL After sitting all day at work, I am moving in slow motion. They say it never hits you until the second day...yep, I agree. LOL

    ReplyDelete