Saturday, March 17, 2018

Quick Check In...Life in Turmoil

Checking in. 

Short and sweet...my husband has had a stroke.  He went into the hospital yesterday morning.  Small stroke, didn't appear to be much damage.  It seems that being a Type 1 diabetic for 52 years has started to catch up with him.  The neurologist wanted him to stay the night...just in case.  Well, the "just in case" happened.  He woke up this morning with worse damage.  So far, it seems to be his right side, arm and leg.  I am worried...and scared.  I spend what time I can at the hospital, but I've got Dad at home, so I feel pulled both ways. 

I ask for good thoughts, prayers, whatever you have to offer. 

Hold your loved ones close.  Be kind to one another.

12 comments:

  1. I'm sending your husband and you lots and lots of positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet friend, I have you both in my prayers. I am so sorry. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is terrifying. He is better, then it starts over again.

      Delete
  3. My husband had a slight stroke in 2011.......did some speech therapy......he has some residual effects.....but mostly he got better.. best wishes for you and your hubby. You can get through this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to hear the stories that end well...

      Delete
  4. Prayers and hugs coming your way.
    Please keep us posted.
    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He's still in the hospital, but should be moving him to a rehab center today or tomorrow. His speech is okay, but his right side is not functioning well.

      Delete
  5. Oh Angela. I am keeping you both in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete