Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday Whining...And A Cute Wool Kitty

Well, I'm still fighting the internet war.  I want on...it won't let me.  I am starting to think that my ten year old computer is a wee bit out of date.  Or, maybe it's just an operator error...LOL  Either way, calling it bad names does not impress it at ALL!  And tonight, it is ignoring my requests to post pictures.  Really?  Really really?  Bad word....Hmmmm...Wait.  I believed that may have worked!

I've been diligently working on projects.  Trying to get some baskets ready for my finishing retreat next month.  I finished getting them sealed, but I think I may need to paint or stain the lid.  I just don't like the plain baskets.  Still deciding.  I've got four more pincushions to stitch, so that's my focus this week.

I joined a couple of stitching clubs this year through Dying To Stitch.  Here is my first project.  The pattern is by Pineberry Lane.


The colors are very muted.  I changed a few of the threads...I didn't want a white face.  LOL

I finally finished-finished this little bee stitching.  I found the charm at a local bead store.  I went in on a whim and was very impressed.  They had a huge selection of charms.  I will definitely be going back to do a little more shopping.  LOL


While hanging out on Pinterest (I should have been grocery shopping) I found a picture of a cute little primitive wool kitty.  Of course, I dropped everything and made one of my own.  It was basic, so I made my own pattern on a piece of paper.  Pretty darn adorable!

 

Of course, he shouldn't be alone, so I made him a friend.


The general shape is the same as an owl.  Change the eyes, add a beak, no whiskers?  It could work!  And no, I never made it to the grocery store that day.  LOL

Okay, peeps.  Off to get ready for tomorrow.  I really need my beauty sleep this week.  LOL  Have an amazing Thursday and be kind to one another.

10 comments:

  1. You have been busy my friend! What sweet stitching. How cool. And such kitties! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really a dog person, but do love the little kitties. LOL

      Delete
  2. Sweet kitties! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fabrics for those cats...works perfectly. Very cute and I love the bee piece with its charm. IS it a pin cushion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a stuffed "thing". LOL I could use it as an ornament or as a pin cushion.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love your little bee pin pillow. And these owls are just too cute. Great job, Angela.
    Pineberry Lane designs are just wonderful. I have several of them but not the one you are stitching right now. I have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, oh my, these aren't owls, these are kitties of course. Shame on me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Actually, I was thinking how I could change the eyes and add a beak...then it's an owl. LOL

      Delete
  6. I have several of them but not the one you are stitching right now. I have to look it up.

    ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete